Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

Winter Sofia

Good Evening
 
Its the School Holidays and I am thankful for the lovely weather we have here at the moment. We are able to get out and about and stem some of the boredom for the children.
I have still been getting some craft time in and I would love to share this Christmas Card that I have made with you.  This was the first Digi Image I purchased from Artbymiran and I have been itching to colour it up. I had trouble deciding which colour scheme to use as I had several ideas but I went for the Blue option.  I coloured the image using Promarkers and then coloured the snowflakes using Gellyroll Clear Stardust Pen.  I used a 6" square card blank and layered the background paper which is from the Dovecraft Winter Wonderland Paper Pack. I mounted the coloured image onto white card and used Glitter Ribbon and tied a Bow.  I cut the snowflakes which are a Memory Box Precious Snowflakes Die (using my Bigshot) the small in white which I sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle, the large is cut from Glitter Paper along with the other small one. To finish I added the Circle Stamped Sentiment.  I think that just about covers it!!!!
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 


As with most of my stamps I always want to colour them again and this is by no means an exception.  Its one of my favourties from Artbymiran and she continues to bring out fabulous new designs which I have to add to my collection.  I hope you enjoyed looking at this card.  Please leave me a comment and call back again soon

14 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thansk for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with Polkadoodles
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love the colors, as it makes it frosty looking. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas .
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I like how you used your images. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your card Lisa. The image is stunning and beautifully coloured. A wonderful Christmas card and perfect for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with us and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, great work. Cute image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining in with us over at Christmas Fun. Karen DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our third ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Love that image and all the blues too. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a unique card!

    Thanks for joining us at Sisters Act Card challenge.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh sweet christmas card, thanks for playing along with our Christmas challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! Really like the coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful in blue! So glad you joined us for our Glitter challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful make and one of my fave images, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully coloured <3
    Thanks for playing along with us at artbymiran challenge.
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon