Pages

Monday 20 April 2015

Fitztown Challenge #70 Anything Goes With A Twist

Hello Everyone!

We would love it if you would come on over to the Fitztown Challenge Blog and join in with this Month's Challenge.  The Theme is Anything Goes With A Twist - Use Flowers and/or Leaves


For my Mid Month Inspiration Creation I have used Image Valentine 12 and this can be found here.  To see more of the lovely Images available visit the Fitztown Store by clicking here.


I love roses and I am such a fan of the way they can be used for so many occasions.  I decided to make a Thank You card with this Image.  I have a Yellow Rose that comes up in my Garden so I was inspired to colour this one Yellow.

The Card Blank is 7" Square and I coloured the Image using Promarkers and Graph'It Markers.  My Base/Frame Layer is Bazzil Basics Blackbird and the Rose Patterned Paper is from Hunkydory's Card Pack.  I cut 2 of the Creative Expressions Petite Vinery Dies from a Green Bazzil Basics and added Lemon Paper Roses to them.  I used an Organza Black and White Polka Dot Ribbon and Hand Tied a Bow.  To finish I added the Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges - One for the Girls
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Sentiment
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Use a Die Cut
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes 
Pile It On Challenge - April Showers Bring May Flowers 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes 


I hope you liked sharing my Yellow Rose Card with me.  Thanks for taking the time to visit.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lisa. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa love the colours you have used for the Rose also the choice of backing paper a very pretty creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous delicate card... love the paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! You're so good at matching your pictures and papers! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and your design elements with that classic image is stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely creation. Super colours and such a wonderful feel to your card.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail Hugs Neva GDT Fitztown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation , love the die cuts you used , thanks for joining the challenge at Chocolate Coffee and Cards ..DT -Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon