Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

CCC Digi Creations New DT Member!

Hi Everyone

I would love to share some exciting news with you today!  I am so proud to have been asked to join the CCC Digi Creations Team.  

There are a couple of newbies like myself and they really are a bunch of talented crafters.

I have been made to feel so welcome, they are such a friendly team.

My first project will be live on 15th June and it would be fabulous if you would come over and join in with the challenges.  The current challenge theme is Layer It Up and there is still plenty of time to link up your entry.

I hope to see you playing along with us each fortnight.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to our DT Lisa, thank you for joining us on the CCC Digi Creations DT. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Design Team position you will fit right in. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon