Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Pink Unicorn

Hi Everyone

It's time for a new Challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges.  The theme for this fortnight is "Add a Sentiment".  It would be wonderful if you would come on over and join in with us.


For my DT Inspiration I have used an image from PPinky Dolls Art Called Unicorn Betsy and I coloured it using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 6" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Pink Shade.  I used a Crafts Too Butterfly Embossing Folder for the White Layer.  I used a couple of different Dies and cut them in White.  The Butterflies are a Memory Box Die and the Foliage is a Tattered Lace Elegant Flourish Die. The Sentiment is from Stampingallday and I used a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad to stamp it up.  I added Paper Roses, a Pink Satin Bow and finished with Pink Pearl Gems.



Thank you for sharing this card with me today.  Please join in with our challenge this fortnight, it will be great to see your creations.  I love reading your comments so please feel free to leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope you can stop by again soon.

10 comments:

  1. Great colouring and embossed background. The image is so sweet.

    Thank you for joining us on Butterfly Challenge.
    Tina, GD on Butterfly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lisa The die detail is just what a unicorn needs .........Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd Ball images are so fun to color, love it! It's so perfect for a young girl....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is a stunning card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE! Lisa, this image is so very precious!! The sentiment goes so perfectly with your design and I love how elegant you've made the background look with your embossing!! Thank you so much for everything my friend!! You're a gem!! Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and I love the pink colouring. Pretty butterflies and I like your 4 added perls as the required element for my butterfly challenge.# 43. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super sweet card. The soft colourway and image are lovely.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Use a Stamp or Digi on your Project” and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful colour palette and i love that little unicorn :) Thank you for joining us over at Lil patch of crafty friends. Erica (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon