Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Sleeping Kitten Freebie!

Hi Everyone

Well I have some exciting news to share with you.  I have joined the team at Pearly Sparkles Challenge.  I was so thrilled to join this team and I even got a personalised DT Badge!!


This is a monthly challenge blog with a new themed challenge starting on the first of each month and finishing on 25th!  As there are rarely sponsors I get to work with any images I like as long as they fit the theme!!

For my First DT card I used a freebie which I was inspired to use after I saw it in another challenge blog.  It is called Sleeping Kitten and is from Sliekje Digi Stamps

I coloured the image using ProMarkers.  The Card Blank is a 7" Square and my Base/Frame Layer is a Bazzill Basics Pink Shade.  The Pink Patterned Papers are from LOTV.  I have added a lace border and three clear heart gems down the side.  I used a Tattered Lace Flourish Die and popped some Paper Flowers on it and a Pink Satin Bow.  The Sentiment is from Stampingallday.  I used my X-Cut Butterfly Punch and added some Butterflies around the sleeping Kitty!  To finish I added Pearl Gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges



Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

13 comments:

  1. what a sweet and lovely card Lisa; did you check out Sliekje's blog - she has a lot of cute freebies there. Hugs Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Lisa congratulations on your new design team post your card is gorgeous the kitten is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa... Your card is fabulous - I do love that cute image and you've coloured it perfectly. And you've really adhered well to the 1 - 2 - 3 theme!

    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you enter again soon!

    Christine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, sweet card! Love your image & that touch of lace is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, so sweet and thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday..Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely creation and perfect for our 'Pink' theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Lisa! Lovin' all the pink (one of my fave crafty colours), pretty papers and details, and that super cute kitty! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delightful card and a super sweet image. Congrats on your new DT position :-)
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so, so cute!!! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design and colours and a great card for our challenge, many thanks for joining in with our Chocolate,Coffee&Cards challenge. Good luck
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card with a super cute image. The flowers finish off your card beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card Lisa. The image is so sweet and your colouring is purrfect! Pretty papers and embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Shelly's 'furry friends' challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon