Pages

Sunday 1 January 2017

Cute Busy Bee!

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year!  

Today is the start of a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations 


The theme for the next fortnight is Include a Butterfly/Butterflies.  We have some fabulous sponsors for this challenge which means great prizes so please come on over and play along with us.

I got to work with an image called Bee Butterflies from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have coloured this using ProMarkers.

I used a 6" Square card blank and the patterned papers are from a Dovecraft Paper Pack.  I added a Satin Ribbon and Hand Tied the Bow.  I cut a Butterfly Border and popped this on.  The sentiment I typed on the PC and printed out with the image.  I added some Yellow Paper Flowers, some resin embellies and finished with Pearl Gems for the flower centres.

I adore this lmage it reminds me of springtime already lol!



 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.
    The card also fits our challenge at the Sweet Stampers, a new challenge blog.
    I hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, sunny card. I love the image! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely springtime card - just what we need in this chilly weather!

    Thanks for playing along at I love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I'd stop by for a quick visit. This card is just as cute as can bee! Cheryl/paperpanacea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a bright and happy card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Crazy Egg Challenge! Nance, DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon