Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

Pink Ballerina

Hi Everyone

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenges 

The theme for this month is Birthday or Pretty Pinks.  You can choose which or both!

We have two sponsors for this challenge as Craft Rocket Challenges is 2 years old!  

Thank you to Di's Digi Stamps and Fabrika Fantasy for sponsoring this special celebration 

For my DT Inspiration Card I used this image called Ballerina Izzy which I have coloured using Copics

The Card Blank is a 7" Square and the Patterned Papers are from LOTV.  I cut the image out using a Spellbinders decorative Oval Die and cut some flourishes using a Marianne Craftables Die.  I added some Paper Flowers, a Satin Bow and Pearl Gems




 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today and share this card with me.  Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Hope to see you again soon.

4 comments:

  1. lovely card Thank you for joining in with us at In The Pink this month....Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely coloring and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. Hope you'll join again!!
    Melissa, DT SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete

Hi There. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to see you again soon